Current road closures and detours and impact on services.
Sign up to receive updates in your email and on your phone with NewsFlashes and text alerts.
Roadway reconstruction for Fair Oaks Parkway during Dec. 18 - 22:(schedule subject to change, depending on weather):
- Dec. 18: from Triple Crown to Windermere, eastbound traffic will be diverted to the westbound side while the road is undergoing rehabilitation, with signage showing detour routes.
- Dec. 19: from Windermere to the roadway end past the Clubhouse, eastbound traffic will be diverted to the westbound side during roadway rehabilitation, with signage showing detour routes.
- Dec. 19 - 20: Intersection of Fair Oaks Parkway and Dietz Elkhorn will be closed. Signage will show the detour route.
- Dec. 20: from the end of Fair Oaks Parkway (past the Clubhouse) to Windermere, westbound traffic will be diverted to the eastbound side, with signage showing detour routes.
- Dec. 21: from Windermere to Triple Crown, westbound traffic will be diverted to the eastbound, with signage showing detour routes.
Improvements to roads and water service are underway to protect investments and prepare for the future.
Roads closed for construction work generally will be closed from an hour after sunrise to an hour before sunset on weekdays. Roads will be open evenings and weekends. During work hours the street will generally remain accessible to school buses, mail delivery, trash collection and emergency services unless otherwise noted. If trash cannot be collected on the assigned day, it will be picked up the following day.
During road closures and detours, please follow detour signs for alternate routes. Thank you for your patience as we work to safely improve the City’s infrastructure.
Construction work to improve roads and water systems in Fair Oaks Ranch began in October 2016 and will continue through December 2017.
The repair of street surfaces and drainage structures will impact traffic movement in and around construction sites – so timely information will be provided on this page to minimize disruption.
See where repair work is being done in this map.
|Intrepid||Sunland||Wembley||Sky Blue||Scarteen||Rolling Acres||Meadow Creek||Scintilla||Softwind||Slumberwood||Dapper Dan||Turf Paradise||Pimlico||Clydesdale||Dietz Elkhorn||Silver Spur||Rock Oak||Fair Oaks Pkwy.|
= Road Repair = Water & Drainage Repair =Road Closure =Detour
Work will start on the north side of the city and continue southward towards IH 10. Motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists may be impacted as follows:
- Detours – traffic may be re-routed around construction zones to ensure safe movement of cars, pedestrians, bicyclists, construction equipment and materials within the public right of way (shoulder and parkway area)
- Flaggers - construction workers may use flags to control traffic
- Traffic control devices - barricades, panels, plastic drums, etc. may be used to guide traffic through construction zones in an orderly fashion
Please pay close attention to all construction signage and drive slowly around construction zones – for the safety of all.